How to Create a Roadrunner Email/Spectrum Email Account.
Due to the re-branding of Roadrunner email and TWC Mail to the Spectrum brand, the old rr.com and webmail.runner.com web addresses no longer work and you will need to use the Spectrum sign up page to sign up for a new email account. You must be a Spectrum customer and you must have a Spectrum.net username and password to create a new email account.
If you are a customer and have not yet created your online username and password, you can do so by going to the main homepage ( www.spectrum.net ) and clicking on the link labelled ‘Create a Username’.
Alternatively, you can reach the account sign up form by clicking here and following the on-screen instructions.
Creating A Spectrum Email Account.
- Once you have a Spectrum.net username and password, you need to sign in to your account and then go to the ‘Menu’ icon in the top left of the screen.
- From there, click on ‘Manage Account’.
- Select the ‘Internet’ option and then choose ‘Create Email Address’.
- Then, click the ‘Create Mailbox’ button.
- You will then be prompted to re-enter the password associated with your Spectrum.net account. After doing this, click the ‘Finish’ button and the Spectrum or RoadRunner email sign up process will be complete.
- Your email address will be created, using your Spectrum username as the prefix for the new address.
PS: Spectrum email addresses are not created automatically for every customer. You must create an email account to be able to receive messages through Spectrum email.
Registered users are also able to create sub accounts, allowing more than one email address to be linked to the main account. This can be carried out by going to the ‘Subscriber Self Care’ section and clicking on ‘Create a New Sub User’. You will then need to choose a username and password for the sub account.
My Old Spectrum Email or Roadrunner Email account is locked. How do I unlock it?
Spectrum/Roadrunner email accounts are locked after 6 months of inactivity. After 6 months, new incoming messages are rejected.
But, all of your old emails are still available on your account as long as your Spectrum Internet account is active.
if you want to unlock your Spectrum email account, sign in to your Spectrum account and select the Email icon at the top of the screen.
Please add a comment below, if you have any questions.